Ads!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Little Plastic Man Presents: FlatHeads Series 1

I was recently inspired by the book "I Am Plastic: The Designer Toy Explosion" by Paul Budnitz. The book showcased many designer toys across the globe.
As I don't have the means and contacts to create a designer toy line, the next best thing is to create it out of PAPER (a medium I am familiar with).
This time I even have the templates, so if you want to create your very own FlatHead do drop me an email (xiongatoz@gmail.com).

Little Plastic Man is proud to present: FlatHeads Series 1.







5 comments:

Asrul "iLham" Sany said...

always LOVE ur paper toys...

Little Plastic Man said...

appreciate it!

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Not only you are a toy collector but also a toy creator too! Well done bro!

Little Plastic Man said...

Thanks Dennis!

deSMOnd said...

Love your graphic and design of these paper toys...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails