Ads!

Monday, October 24, 2011

TOYSREVIL's First Annual Zombie Pageant

When I found out that Andy was doing his First Annual Zombie Pageant, I submitted a paper toy Zombie named Zombie Boy Jack.
Surprise! Surprise!
My entry was picked by the judges for "MR CONGENIALITY (PLEASE DO NOT EAT ME)" award by having the 2nd most judges' votes!
I am so happy that my paper toy in a way has been recognized...:)

Very unlikely to win the main prize, "The Most Attractive Zombie" based on public voting. However I am very grateful to all who voted for me. Thank you so much!
For those who have not...:) there is still time.
Go down to this link and like Zombie Boy Jack! (show him some support!) Voting ends on October 27th @ 11:59PM (+8 GMT /Singapore-time).



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails