Monday, April 9, 2012

Don't mess with these birds...RAW!

Teachers are using my Angry Birds templates to teach their students geometry and some have requested to have the templates in black & white so that the students can color in the Angry Birds.

Little Plastic Man is a supporter of education and is proud to present : Angry Birds Raw!

So go and teach the little ones the beauty of shapes...LOL

Download the templates here.


Jcee said...

Haha that's awesome!

Armand said...

Nice Adrian! Who says you can't learn anything from pop culture? :)

Diane said...

I liked your blog and I personally invite you to join - The World's Free Collectors Zone.
We will also be happy to cooperate with your blog such as adding its link to our site.
All the best,

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much from a grandma of 2 little boys who love the angry birds!! You made my day and theirs!

Anonymous said...

I am using angry birds in my class right now to teach angles and shapes. They are going to love these! Thanks!!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails