Ads!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Little Plastic Man Presents: FlatHeads Series 3 Marvel Heroes

Continuing my FlatHeads line into series 3.
You can view Series 1 and Series 2.

In Series 3, Superheroes from the Marvel Universe in full paper glory.
You will get Hulk, Captain America, Namor, Wolverine and Cyclops!

Little Plastic Man is proud to present: FlatHeads Series 3 Marvel Heroes.

Download FlatHeads Series 3
Download FlatHeads Series 2
Download FlatHeads Series 1
See all my paper creation





Cyclops








Wolverine








Hulk








Captain America








Namor












4 comments:

desmond said...

Swee ah, bro!!

Little Plastic Man said...

Thanks Bro!

Sergio Marques Dias said...

Thanks for your blog it's very nice and thanks even more for my new Captain America!
I upgraded it by putting a little stone in "his pants"... so he doesnt fall that easily with wind or so!
he just stays steady and protects me from red skull!
Thanks a lot and PLEASE keep going!

Little Plastic Man said...

Hi Sergio.
Is comments like yours that keep me doing my paper toys...thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails