Ads!

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Star Wars Rebel Pilots

During the Taka toy fair, I managed to pick up the 2008 Saga Legends Fan's Choice's Zev Senesca for a good price (30% discount).
Zev Senesca was from Rogue Two and was stationed on Hoth. He was the one that found Han and Luke after they were forced to spend the night out in the freaking cold.
Yes, he was the one that said, "Echo Base, this is Rogue Two. I've found them. Repeat, I've found them."

A few days later, I also picked up a loose Luke Skywalker in Hoth pilot suit at CSC. After bringing it home, I realised that it was a kit bash. Hey what the heck! It still looks good and I got it cheap anyway.

My wife does not understand why I collect the rebel pilots since they pretty much have the same uniform. I will tell her it's because of the unique helmet that comes with each pilot. She will just shake her head.

Zev Senesca






Luke Skywalker








The FlyBoys
(L to R) Jon "Dutch" Vander,Biggs Darklighter,Luke Skywalker,
Zev Senesca,Tycho Celchu


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails