Ads!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I am doing my part for the economy!

With this recession, everyone is tightening their belts, spending less on luxury items (toy collecting as one of them). However, I seem to be just pre-ordering a lot of 12" figures (as compared to my past spending) & Transformers! On one hand I am very happy and excited that these toy companies are producing my fave characters, but on the other hand my wallet is unhappy and is now refusing to talk to me...LOL.

We are just into March and I have already pre-ordered the following:
These are excluding toys which catch my fancy when I am out shopping...How like that!

Hot Toys Alan Dutch


Hot Toys T600


SideShow Storm Shadow


Sideshow Snake Eyes


Encore Bruticus


And these are figures I am eyeing and will pre-order once it is out.

SideShow StormTrooper


SideShow Cobra Trooper

6 comments:

LEon said...

What the total damage bro? $1k?

Joshua said...

great post bro! will post my preorder list too!

Mike Tan said...

You not alone!

Anonymous said...

Yes Adrian, must keep on buying to enhance the growth of our economy. Good example set to us :)

Little Plastic Man said...

Should be around there Leon!
Can't wait to see your damage list Joshua...LOL
It is nice to know I am not alone Mike...LOL
Haha..Des.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

I have also preordered a lot of mecha toys. Order first then look for money. Hee! Hee!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails