Ads!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sideshow GI Joe Storm Shadow

I am really looking forward to Sideshow's GI Joe 12" line.
With Snake Eyes as part of the line-up, it will be a matter of time before Storm Shadow shows up. How can you have Snake Eyes without Storm Shadow!
The pictures of Storm Shadow really excite me however I'm not too keen on the head sculpt...anyway I think most people will probably display him with the covered face.
Yo Joe!
You can read my other GI Joe reviews here.
Other GI Joe figures in Sideshow's line-up.











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although I don't follow G.I.Joe, will consider to buy this piece as the accessories are damn awesome!

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

An arch enemy of Snake Eyes. G.I Ninjas were released during an era when Ninja movie sprang in U.S. Have you seen America Ninja?

Little Plastic Man said...

Desmond - Snake Eyes accessories also quite solid.
Dennis - Nope, never watched American Ninja. Any good?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails