Ads!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

More Mattel Movie Master

I do like Mattel's Movie Master series and the new figures are pretty awesome. The Joker's head sculpt is a vast improvement to the old one. Like I said before, Hot Toys got the 12" scale figures covered for the Dark Knight movie while Mattel's got the 6" scale covered.
A great movie deserves great toys!
The only problem is the price point but if you wait long enough you might get it cheaper. I currently have the TDK Batman & Joker and Batpod.
As for me I don't think I will be getting them as I am currently hooked on 12" figures, so with the limited $$ I have they will all go towards collecting 12" figures.

Pictures are from action-figure.com







Who's the Man!

7 comments:

LEon said...

Joker FTW! Comb back hair and without his coat look nice too. Thx for the update!

Jcee said...

The Joker face sculpt does look pretty nice. But the actual product will probably look somewhat different like always haha

Anonymous said...

Jcee, agree with you..

Adrian, the batman's balacava looks weird in its shape..

Little Plastic Man said...

Yup, I agree with u guys but I am pretty impress with the movie master line still now.
Yah Des, I think it looks a bit too big...LOL

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Is the last pic on Batman trying to be? Hee! Hee!

Anonymous said...

lol The Batman's head looks funny. Cannot balance la if to big haha, anyway thanks for the update, I'll probably get if I got extra moolah..

RiP666 said...

joker is great, especially the new one

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails