Ads!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mighty Beanz Marvel Edition

Ever since getting some Mighty Beanz from the Star Wars edition, I am even more attracted to them.
I will most probably try to get all the Beanz from the Star Wars edition unless my interest in them fade....which ever comes first.
Besides the Star Wars edition, there is also a Mighty Beanz Marvel edition.
I thought it looked pretty cool but will not be following up on this edition.
Even if I wanted to, I can't find them at retail in Singapore.

3 comments:

RiP666 said...

they were cute in this form >_<

Little Plastic Man said...

Yes they are very cute...I can't resist!

chrismandesign said...

probably they could b available in my country but i have not sought... would b interesting to pick at least one of them... just myb =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails