Ads!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Name is not Chuck Cars Movie

Don't know how many times I have watched the movie Cars on my DVD. I even have it on my Ipod Video so I can watch it when I am on the move. I love all Pixar's movies and Cars ranks among my favourite.
Everytime I am out shopping, I will always look out for any new Cars character that catches my fancy. I really like this character (even though it's not one of the main character) because it looks very cute. It even comes with 2 accessories, stack up tires and the tool box.
This character has a very limited screen time and it does not even have a proper name. In the movie, McQueen addresses him as Chuck but he shouts back " MY NAME IS NOT CHUCK!" Hence the toy is given the name "My Name is not Chuck"
Overall, Mattel came good with this toyline.
I do enjoy collecting this line of cute die-cast cars.







Pit Stop!




So hard to get respected!

2 comments:

Joel Lillo said...

This character is voiced by Mike Nelson from MST3K in the movie.

Little Plastic Man said...

I did not know that...thanks for the info!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails