Ads!

Monday, May 25, 2009

F.A.T.S - Armoured Infantry Transport (A.I.T) Raging Bull

Next from my paper toy line, F.A.T.S (Future Advanced Tactical System), is the Armoured Infantry Transport (A.I.T) "Raging Bull". Together with this post, I have publish 2 more related posts. One is the Making of the A.I.T and the other a comic.

Hope you guys like it. Enjoy!













Opening top to revel the pilots and cockpit












Cockpit


The A.I.T is able to hold a squad of 4


Ready to transport them into battle!


The troops are well protected


The A.I.T comes with Squad 2 Alpha Company


The pilots of the A.I.T




Group shot!

4 comments:

LEon said...

I love your "We bullshit you cannot" tag! LOL Well done bro!

desmond said...

Bro, love your work as well :p Swee and Creative!!

Little Plastic Man said...

thanks guys!

Jcee said...

Wow don't know how I missed this cool papertoy! It is so cool and well designed. I can actually imagine a toy line in the future with plastic versions of these haha. Love the design on the cockpit cover.

Can't wait for part 2 of the comic too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails