Ads!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Another customised Trexi

Recently Play Imaginative was having a clearance sale at up to 90% discount.
They were selling blank Trexi at $2 a pop so I decided to get some after my pleasant experience in customising my very own Trexi.

I bought some markers but realised that the ink could not stay fully on the plastic of the Trexi so I washed it away. However it did leave a light impression on the figure.
Using this method, I was able to draw with a red marker and leave a light pink impression on the figure...hmmm I kinda like it.

So I present to you: " Skulls & Flowers"













9 comments:

Jcee said...

Wow very nice! You are very creative indeed!

DivineCatcher said...

nice dude~
but your writing at the back can be improved~!
haha~>///<~

LEon said...

Good job. It look great especially the details.

desmond said...

Nice pink colour background..

Little Plastic Man said...

Haha Thanks!
Blue Mice Army - LOL. Was not planning to write anything but because of some mistake, I wrote the "Skulls & Flowers" to cover it. I was never good at writing...:)

Kenny said...

Nice! How did you get the flowers and skull patterns on it?

chrismandesign said...

customizing is something i’ll try soon (not in designer toys right now but...) i thought the pink pattern was indeed screen, but ur technique gave me some new ideas =)... nice job man, i mean lil’ plastic man XD

Little Plastic Man said...

@Kenny-I used a non permanent red marker and drew my design. After that I washed it off with water and it left a faint pink impression.
@chris - Can't wait for your design man!

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Very Kawaii! Now, I feel like having strawberry ice-cream. Hee! Hee!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails