Ads!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Little Plastic Man Top 10 Fave Awards 2009 - Number 9



In at number 9 is my kit-bash Eugene "Doc" Roe from the HBO Band of Brothers mini series.
2 main reasons why this figure is among my top fave toys of 2009.
1) It is my very first attempt at kit-bash.
2) I remembered Doc Roe best in Ep 6 (Bastogne) so to have a Doc Roe in his Bastogne attire is really great!

You can read my review of this figure here.

Over to our roving report for the interview.

LPM reporter : How do you feel about getting into the list, Doc Roe?
Doc Roe : Anything to get out of the cold in Bastogne! Ha Ha!
LPM reporter : Thats funny. Anyone you want to thank?
Doc Roe : I would like to thank Little Plastic Man for this award and also for kit-bashing me up. I do think I look good.
Doc Roe : By the way, know where to get a pair of scissors. I just can't find it.
LPM reporter : Erh...not too sure...Enjoy your win!

The proud doc with his golden LPM






This year No 9 posing with last year No 9

5 comments:

Shaun said...

very good first kitbash attempt, a deserving entry indeed!

LEon said...

If this cool toy is no. 9 spot I really wonder which are 8 - 1. Will wait to see it.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Man the award trophy is awesome! Very creative! I will stay tune for the rest. I don't time to review on most of my top ten toys this year. I guess I will do a post with all 10 entries.

BTW, 聖誕快樂! Merry Christmas!

The Rebel said...

Nice one!!! Eugene Roe is the unsung hero of the BoB saga! He deserves to be here..heheh.

Little Plastic Man said...

Thanks guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails