Ads!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Time to leave...I mean clear leave!

Yippee! I will start to clear my leave from next week onward and will only return to the office next year. Even though I would need to work a bit from home, at least I don't have to wake up so early in the morning and squeeze with the crowd in the MRT.
Would use this free time to do my Christmas shopping, design more paper figures, try doing some kit bashing and catch up on some DVD.

I love the Christmas holidays!

Everyone needs a break sometime

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forwards to your paper toys and kitbashes :)

LEon said...

Envy you Adrian. Enjoy yourself man.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Wow! So shiok! Really envy you! Anyway, nice Christmas touch up to your banner. Cheers!

Little Plastic Man said...

Desmond - Hope I will be productive during my leave...LOL
Leon & Dennis - Thanks, tahan & saved up my leave so can enjoy one long break!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails