Ads!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Flik and P.T Flea Cars Movie

I am always on the look out for more Cars (the movie) characters to add to my Cars (the movie) collection when I am out shopping.
Recently, I managed to get hold of Flik and P.T Flea (characters from Bugs Life). I really like this series cause it has other Pixar movies characters as cars! Really cool idea.
I got Woody, Buzz and Hamm from Toys Story, Sulley, Mike Wazowski and Abominable Snowman from Monsters, Inc. and now Flik and P.T Flea from Bugs Life!

Flik and P.T Flea




Flik


P.T Flea














The other Pixar characters as cars!
(L-R Abominable Snowman, Mike Wazowski , Sulley, P.T Flea,
Flik, Woody, Buzz and Hamm)






Woody and Buzz


Hamm


Mike Wazowski an Sulley


Flik


A bugs life...

3 comments:

LEon said...

bro i didnt know you collect pixar stuff like toy story and monster INC figures. Cool.

Anonymous said...

Cute stuff you have huh!!

Little Plastic Man said...

Leon - I love all the Pixar's movies so had to also collect the toys even though most of them were crap...however I am very happy with the recent Wall-E toys and Mattel's Cars toys.
Des - I also got a cute side mah...LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails