Ads!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I found more space...

Finding more space in my display cabinet is like finding width in Liverpool's game...hard to find!
However I was determined to get more space so that I can display more 12" inch figures, obviously inspired by the likes of Alex, Shaun and Ken.
With some creative placement of other figures onto another shelf, I was able to clear 1 whole shelf. Yippee!
However during this whole process, there were some 6" inch casualties (to my surprise...not that much). They are now in a plastic bag and kept in the store room. Hail to those fallen toys...LOL

Precious space

4 comments:

Shaun said...

looking good Adrian, more space is always a good thing. :)

Anonymous said...

Adrian, I think you can have more space as what I can see here. If you really free, you can buy few transparent boxes like Kenmoo did, i.e. to put your small figures into it and put some on top of the boxes. This will save up a lot of space there. I am sure you can have 1 or 2 more additional shelves empty..As for 12inch, I put some of them (figures display at last row and central row) on top of empty namecard boxes so that the figures at the front row do not block the faces of the figures standing at the central row and the last row..

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Yes! Very little space makes a great different.

Little Plastic Man said...

Shaun & Dennis - More space means more toys which leads to my wallet getting smaller...LOL
Desmond - Thanks for the advice! Let's see if I can squeeze out more space!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails