Ads!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Transformers Cybertron Con 2012 Part 1

I know I am pretty late in blogging about the Transformers Cybertron Con 2012 given that I was invited to the media preview on Sunday.
I know...I feel guilty for doing this so late but I had a pretty busy start to the week at work.

There are 2 days left (today & tomorrow) before the Con ends so I have decided to start my review of the Con on the areas I thought were the most exciting, at least for me.

My Media Pass


The most interesting area at the Con was the Transformers Re-Imagined Contest.
Hobbyists, designers and celebrities were invited to re-imagine Optimus and BumbleBee in ways we have not seen before.

I love all the customised works and it shows a high level of skill and imagination!
Unfortunately the lighting in the Con was not ideal for photo taking so most of the photos came out yellowish golden.
Well like Dennis said, these are premium photos cause they are golden...LOL

You can go vote for your favourites over at the Transformers Cybertron Con's Facebook.



The prizes for the winner of the contest
Golden Optimus


Golden BumbleBee


This is my favourite entry!




The rest of the entries!
















Sick!!






























































Another WOW feature of the Con is the huge Optimus Prime.
I think it stands around 22 feet.
It is huge and awesome!
You have to be there to experience it!









More to come...but these were my favourite parts of the Transformers Cybertron Con 2012.

Now you can vote for your favourite.
Head over to the facebook page of Cybertron Con 2012 and Like whatever entries you fancy @ http://www.facebook.com/transformerssingapore?sk=app_351402061571319

The event is being held from 11 – 14 March 2012 at Compass Ballroom at Resorts World Convention Centre in Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore. 11 – 13 March (11am – 9pm), 14 March (10am – 6pm).

For more on 2012 Cybertron Con, please visit http://www.cybertroncon.com/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails