Ads!

Friday, June 20, 2008

Yo Joe! 25th Anniversary

Its been quite a while since my last post. I actually bought quite a few toys over that period (Movie Master - Dark Knight & Joker, Wall E, NECA Alien, POTC...etc)but was too busy and lazy to post them. Well the weekend is here, hopefully I don't waste it :P.

What got me excited is that I finally added more Joes to my wall. I started with only 3 figures (The Beginning).
I actually did not intend to collect GI Joe but when I saw the 25th anniversary card art, I had to get them. It really brings back memories as the art resembles the old 80s art.
I also love the fact that each character have their own picture drawn on the card.
The only sad thing is I think the wall is not big enough.

The Beginning


Now










2 comments:

Shaun said...

your custom display is really nice.

Little Plastic Man said...

Thanks man!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails