Ads!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Something new on the 7th floor of Plaza Singapura

Was at Plaza Singapura for lunch today when I remembered a recent post by Juliana on new toy shops on the 7th floor. Thanks Juliana for that post!
You can read her report here.
The new shops are Movie Replicas, Toy Outpost & Simply Toys.
Had my camera with me so I snapped away.
I really like the shop's design and decor for Simply Toys (looks super class)

Master Replicas


Toy Outpost


You can rent a locker at Toy Outpost and sell your stuff.


My pictures don't do the shop's decor justice. Go down and see for
yourself


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was there last two week. Movie Replica is another toy shop owned by Vincent at CSC..Not much toys sell at Simply Toys (ST), PS. Only thing is The ST shop's decoration and concept is nice..huge space!!

Little Plastic Man said...

Yes..I really like ST's decor..so class!

Mike Tan said...

They're just too rich, waste of retail space. They cater for the rich collectors. If this goes on, collectors gonna end up paying more and more.

Little Plastic Man said...

Hmmm..Never thought of it this way...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails