Ads!

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Frank Kozik Happy Labbit Mini Series



Labbit is created by pop artist Frank Kozik of the San Francisco area for the pop merchandise company Kid Robot.
I recently got my hands on some Labbits from the The Happy Labbit Mini Series where there are 18 new designs with Labbit drinking from straw cups, blowing bubbles and eating hotdogs in two bites.
They come in blind boxes but most toy shops have them opened so you can choose your design.

Some of the other cool designs


I chose Labbit drinking from a straw cup, eating ice cream and growing a mustache.
The designs are super cool and the colorsvibrant!

I think I might just get more of them!





































3 comments:

Bera said...

I Labbit! The one with straw and a cup is so cool and cute :D

Little Plastic Man said...

Yes it is a pretty cool series

chrismandesign said...

hey !!! they’re pretty simple but lovable... also they seem affordable, great !!!... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails