Ads!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Who said it could not last!

It has been more than a year since I started on my paper toy journey!
My first paper toy post was on 24 July 2008 and it was on Iron Man & Hulk.
Fast forward to Dec 2009 and I have completed 27 paper toys and even came out with my own paper toy line F.A.T.S.
I would like to thank everyone for their support and encouraging comments as these were the catalyst to do even more paper toys.

Now who said it could not last!

You can view related paper toys news and my paper toys here.

6 comments:

Jcee said...

Love your paper toy series! I don't even have a favourite one because I like all of them lol! Are we going to see some Toy Story characters? I would love to see Buzz Lightyear in paper toy form!

deSMOnd said...

Bro, salute to you as you are so passionate to create your own toyline - Paper Toys!! Keep it UP!!

Little Plastic Man said...

Thanks Bros!
Jcee - Tink! You have put ideas into my mind...LOL

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Those who persist will succeed! Those creation of yours are awesome! I have my respect bro! I'm sure there are more out there who appreciate these. Cheers!

LEon said...

who who? who the one who say it couldn't last? XD

Keep it coming bro! Passion is everything.

Little Plastic Man said...

Thanks Dennis.
Leon - I say myself lor

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails